Sabado, Hulyo 4, 2015

Leaving a Legacy

            

                Everybody wants to have a legacy that people in the future will admired. Even me I want to be remembered by the people in the past and to know by the people in the present and future. I want to be remembered by the things I do for being me, for being myself because I do it not because they told me to do it, but because I want to do it.

 


                 I also want to be remembered by my talent, although I don't know what is my talent yet, I will take my time to know it so I can be a good influence to those people that have the same talent as mine. Cause knowing the truth takes time. Its a process, change takes time you can't force it to come out, if its not ready, but you can tame it.


 
"No matter what happens in life,
be good to people.
Being good to people
is a wonderful legacy to left behind."
-Taylor Swift
 
 
           











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento